About Simmonds Steel
Simmonds Steel has been supplying high quality products for both residential and commercial applications since 2006. From humble beginnings employing 1 staff member we have grown to a small group of companies employing around 20 to 25 staff members.
Simmonds Steel has a number of skilled employees such as boilermakers, sheet metal workers, first class welders, apprentices, aluminium/stainless steel specialists, carpenters, sandblasters/painters, truck/Hiab operator & installers.
We run 4 teams of installers working throughout Western Australia. Our Wangara office consists of 2 project managers, an estimator & a draftsman with experience in auto cad & 3D modelling which enables us to produce an extremely wide range of custom quality products.
We have over 10 years experience in custom fabrication in Perth. We also specialise in fencing & gates, balustrades & handrails, park & street furniture, shade structures and much more.
Some of our completed works are listed below:
- Mason Green – Piara Waters, Shade Structures and Balustrades
- Bunbury / Busselton PTA Bus Depot. Fabrication
- Bunbury – Koombana Bay Bridge
- Scarborough Redevelopment
- Kings Square – Perth CBD, custom street furniture
- Busselton Foreshore
- Perth Zoo Lion Enclosure
- Perth Arena Architectural Seating
- Elizabeth Quay Flood Gates
- Karratha Back Beach Jetty
- Karratha Searipple lookout & 70m staircase leading to the beach
- Carine Glades Estate fencing 647 metres
- Midland Redevelopment – all architectural steel work & installation
- Trinity Estate fencing 1554 metres
- Banksia Grove Estate fencing 2500 metres
- Harbour Rise Estate custom fencing 416 metres