About Simmonds Steel
Simmonds Steel has been supplying high quality products for both residential and commercial applications since 2006. From humble beginnings employing 1 staff member we have grown to a small group of companies employing around 20 to 25 staff members.
Simmonds Steel has a number of skilled employees such as boilermakers, sheet metal workers, first class welders, apprentices, aluminium/stainless steel specialists, carpenters, sandblasters/painters, truck/Hiab operator & installers.
We run 4 teams of installers working throughout Western Australia. Our Wangara office consists of 2 project managers, an estimator & a draftsman with experience in auto cad & 3D modelling which enables us to produce an extremely wide range of custom quality products.
We have over 15 years experience in custom fabrication in Perth. We also specialise in laser cutting, fencing & gates, balustrades & handrails, park & street furniture, shade structures and much more.
Some of our completed works are listed below:
- Rockingham Foreshore
- Mason Green – Piara Waters, Shade Structures and Balustrades
- Bunbury / Busselton PTA Bus Depot. Fabrication
- Bunbury – Koombana Bay Bridge
- Scarborough Redevelopment
- Kings Square – Perth CBD, custom street furniture
- Busselton Foreshore
- Perth Zoo Lion Enclosure
- Perth Arena Architectural Seating
- Elizabeth Quay Flood Gates
- Karratha Back Beach Jetty
- Karratha Searipple lookout & 70m staircase leading to the beach
- Carine Glades Estate fencing 647 metres
- Midland Redevelopment – all architectural steel work & installation
- Trinity Estate fencing 1554 metres
- Banksia Grove Estate fencing 2500 metres
- Harbour Rise Estate custom fencing 416 metres